Saturday, March 26, 2011

Babies Babies and more Babies!!!!

I am LOVING babies at the moment. Today we went to the pregnancy, babies and childrens expo and I had a ball... seeing soo many little babies certainly make me making a sound like I should have been an animal outside in the petting zoo... (and it WASNT the cute little black pig)....


Newborn shoots generally take at least twice as long as normal creative sessions, due to feeding, settling and generally comforting baby, but its is SOOOOOO worth it. I have found a talented lady who is just starting out a photography prop / mcn facebook page that has made a few of my props and I am so happy with the final results. I hope the lovely ladies I have photographed for lately have been extremely happy too (please feel free to leave feedback ladies).


Here are just a few of the photos from late (this is going to be hard to choose just a few)












there are many more you can check out on my facebook page... and as always I love comments/feedback, so feel free to leave some either here or on my facebook page.


but just as a reminder (or note to those that dont know)


THE SAFETY OF BABY IS MY #1 CONCERN, I WILL NOT TAKE A PHOTO THAT WILL PUT THE BABY IN ANY DANGER WHAT SO EVER...
(this does mean that editing may occur to give the 'effect' that is the end result)


My clients know this but I do NOT want anyone trying these, or other potentially harmful poses at home...  I want your babies to be safe, so leave it to the professionals xx


Also thankyou to all the ladies who have had newborn/baby shoots recently for your patience during the sessions and allowing me the honour of taking your precious memories. I hope they are forever cherished.


Nite all xx
Elissa

No comments:

Post a Comment