Tuesday, March 29, 2011

CRUSADE AGAINST CANCER

Have you ever felt the need to help a cause?

It all started almost a year ago for me... Through Starr In The Skye Photography I met a beautiful little girl who has a heart condition. I felt I needed to help, thus creating Heroic Heart Kids Charity Auction. Ive had 2 auctions so far and raised approx $13000 all up for Heartkids SA.



The other day I was approached by Southern Playdates. They are having an Australia's Biggest Morning Tea Event and wanted to know if I would donate or attend on the day.

I WILL be attending on the day, Saturday 4th June in Reynella, Adelaide... and would love to see you on the day, but I have decided to a little extra. From now until then I will be offering quick 5 min sessions. These will be held either in my studio, at home.. OR I can organise 'Crusade Against Cancer' days where I do several shoots at a location.

ALL PROFITS GO TO Australia's Biggest Morning Tea.



So how does it work ???

  • $20 per photo
  • 5 min session
  • 1 photo will be creatively edited and emailed to you in full resolution,            ready to be printed/enlarged
  • The photo will also be uploaded to Starr In The Skye Photography AND Southern Playdates with a 'Crusade Against Cancer' Border that you are able to tag yourself, friends and family in - great for sharing that you have helped a great charity on one of the biggest social networks ... and promoting awareness of this great cause!
REMEMBER ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS THIS WORTHY CAUSE,
SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD


INTERESTED??? PLEASE CONTACT ME AT STARRINTHESKYE@LIVE.COM

Cancer has hit MANY people in MY family alone..... So I am only too happy to help this wonderful Event.


HOW MUCH CAN WE RAISE, WHAT DIFFERENCE CAN WE MAKE???

Again please feel free to leave comments, Share on facebook, Twitter or where ever else you want.. the more people that know the better ....

No comments:

Post a Comment